Diamonds are the main resource in the game. They can be used for several purposes:
- Speeding up the cauldrons
- Playing a daily card mini-game more than once in 24 hours
- Purchasing rare resources and materials
- Speeding up your Storage room usage
There are several ways to get diamonds:
- When you collect enough experience stars, you reach a new level. Every time you level up, you get 5 diamonds.
- Complete side adventures. You’ll often get 50 diamonds for completing them.
- There are lots of secret places in Ghost Town where you can find useful resources, including 5-10 diamonds. Explore the locations in the game carefully.
- You can get 5 or 10 diamonds from the Fairy!