There's a number of ways to fix that:
- Restart your device and re-enter the game.
- Make sure your game is updated to the latest version. You can always check for updates in the Google Play Market and App store.
- Make sure your device software is updated to the latest version.
If you were using the Google Play Games app, you can try the following method for Android devices:
- Go to device settings -> Applications.
- Select Ghost Town Adventures in the application list.
- Find the Clear Cache button, tap it, and re-enter the game.
If the problem persists, please contact our customer support. Provide the following information if possible:
- What actions crash/freeze your device (opening the friend list, collecting coins, completing a level, etc.)
- The first time you noticed the problem (after updating the game, reinstalling it, etc.)