Chances are, you successfully performed a payment in the game, but you just haven’t received your in-game currency yet. Keep in mind that during periods of high load it might take up to four hours for your purchases to appear in the game.
If you believe that an error has occurred in the game, make sure your payment was made successfully by checking your payment history:
- Open page settings in the upper-right corner of Facebook and select “Settings.”
- Select “Payments” in the left-hand column.
- Select the payment to view your receipt and confirm that the payment was completed successfully.
- Make sure the items you purchased have not been delivered in the game. Keep in mind that it can take up to four hours for your purchases to appear in the game.
- Once you have confirmed that the payment was completed successfully, but you have not received your in-game currency, contact Tech Support. To do this, click on the “Tech Support” button at the bottom of the game screen. Make sure to enter the exact time of payment and the amount of in-game currency you purchased in your Tech Support ticket.
- If the funds have been removed from your account, but the payment has not appeared on your page, contact Facebook technical support. To do this, open the pop-up settings menu in the upper Facebook panel and select “Report a problem” at the bottom of the list.