A screenshot is a picture of the screen that shows what your monitor is displaying.
How to take a screenshot:
1. Go to the web page you want to take a screenshot of.
2. Press the “Print Screen” (“PrtSc”) key on your keyboard. It’s usually in the upper right corner of your keyboard in the same row as the F1-F12 function keys.
3. Open a visual editor such as Microsoft Paint. To do this, go to “Run” —> “All programs” —> “Standard” —> Paint.
4. Press “Insert” or “Ctrl”+“V.” The image will then appear in the visual editor.
5. If necessary, add various additional elements to the image — signatures, lines, etc.